Terms and Conditions
Bhakti Store (the “Company”, doing business online as “bhaktistore.com”), agree to provide information and offer for sale the products listed on the bhaktistore.com website (the “Website”), subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. By accessing, using, or placing orders through the Website, you (the “Customer”) agree to be bound by and accept the Terms and Conditions as stated.
Orders and Payments
- The Customer may order any products listed on Company’s website.
Company accepts payments by various methods as presented on the Payment page in the checkout process. The customer account address on record with customer credit card or bank must match the billing information of the order precisely.
After the on-line transaction, the Company will send an email to the email address provided by the Customer, confirming receipt of the order. Orders are not accepted and binding upon Company until shipped by the Company. Prior to that the Company may refund and cancel an order for any reason. The applicable prices for the products ordered are those set forth by the Company on the Website at the time of the acceptance of the order.
- Company offers various shipping options to customers during the checkout process and agrees to ship in accordance with the option chosen by the customer during the checkout process or as subsequently agreed between Company and Customer. The Company will send an email to the email address provided by the Customer, advising that the order has been shipped. The delivery time varies with the shipping method chosen and is subject to performance of the carrier or postal service. For international orders customs and postal delays may be extensive. Company only accepts responsibility to pack and ship properly and assumes no responsibility for delivery as that is the responsibility of the postal service or carrier used.
Returns and Cancellations
- You may cancel the order for products at any time prior to the shipment of the ordered products. However, shipment may be occur within an hour in some cases. In the event of order cancellation and refund request, we will charge up to 20% cancellation fee to cover the transactions costs we are charged by our payment processor for your payment and refund. This cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund. Once the products have been shipped, the sale is final and any cancellation for the whole or part of the order will not be accepted.
If product shipped to customer is incorrect or defective Company assumes full responsibility and will bear the cost or return postage/shipping charges and replace the product or refund the product purchase price in full as the Company’s discretion. If the product is lost or damaged in transit the Customer’s sole recourse is with the postal service or carrier the product was shipped with and the Company’s only responsibility is to provide Customer with proof of shipping. If the product is shipped correctly and in good condition the Customer may return the product in the condition received within 21 days for a refund less a 25% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges when product is returned and if shipment is refused by customer or returned to sender due to not being picked up at the post office by customer or if the customer provided an incorrect address. Customer is advised to verify the products ordered and the quantity before submitting the order.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The State of California and the United States of America. All disputes or claims arising out of and in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Los Angeles County California.
- The Terms and Conditions may not be altered or amended by the Customer through the use of a purchase order or other documents submitted to the Company. Any attempt by the Customer to alter, supplement or amend any of the terms and conditions shall be null and void. The Company may change the Terms and Conditions as they relate to future sales or deliveries at any time without notice. The Customer agrees to review the Terms and Conditions regularly for the most recent posting.
- Not all the products and services are available to all locations and jurisdictions. The information provided on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell any product or service to anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer to sell cannot legally be made.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
- The Company provides the Website and the information on an “AS IS” basis only and does not make any expressed or implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to the Website or the information contained therein, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided. The Customer agrees that accessing the Website or using any of the services is entirely at Customer’s own risk. The Company does not warrant or represent that the information accessible through the Website is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated, neither the Company nor any of its agents, directors, employees or affiliates shall be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, or inability to gain access to or use the Website, or out of any breach of any warranty.
- Except as specifically stated, the Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, delays due to backorders of requested products, delay in the mail or at the customs or lost shipments.
Trademarks and Copyrights
- All trademarks and logos appearing with the products are trademarks and logos of their respective owners.